Thursday, September 18, 2008

Road my home loop

Today I decided to get a quick ride in when I got home this afternoon. I decided I would just do one lap of my 7+ mile home loop. It had been a while since I had last ridden this route so I wasn't sure how well I would do.

The last time I road this route was on 8/4/08 and my stats were:
7.29 miles
30:21 total time
4:09 pace
14.4 mph average
42.4 mph max
705 calories burned

Today my stats were:
7.30 miles
27:42 total time
3:47 pace
15.8 mph average
41.5 mph max
677 calories burned

It's nice to see the improvement even when I haven't ridden the route in over a month.

Here is a graph of the elevation changes!


The steepest grade I climbed was 16.2%. The graph below shows the elevation changes from above with the grades shown also.


The pie chart is very interesting, it shows the percent of the total distance I spent climbing, descending and riding on flat terrain. This route is pretty evenly set up!


And this one shows the percent of time in each aspect.

No comments: