Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another great day

Yup, it was another beautiful day for a ride!

My pace wasn't as good as yesterday's, but it wasn't far off. I ended up with a 4:04 pace averaging 14.7 mph over the 21.31 miles. Not to bad coming off yesterday's ride of 18+ miles. Burned a nice 1896 calories too.

Nothing of any real significance to talk about on this ride. Just some heavier traffic than expected and some inconvenient timing when I would come to intersections. Seemed like every time I rode up to one I had to get off the bike because of oncoming traffic. If it hadn't been for those few times I might have been able to reach a better pace...oh well!

Now I've got tomorrow to rest up for the Tuscaloosa Hot Hundred! Oh yeah!!!

2 comments:

MTBROWN said...

Awesome man. I hate you couldn't make it to OMSP. I took video of a downhill.

Neal said...

Good deal dude! Good luck on Saturday...wish i could make it but i will be there in spirit.